incorporated into the O.S.
Full Command and Function Reference
inside your HP 50g.
It is the manual *inside*
your calculator !
- Help for 201 built-in CAS commands.
- Help for 564 all other built-in commands.
- Total help for 765 built-in commands including stack diagrams.
- Example for every command (ALG and RPN).
- Context sensitive help from the stack.
- "Hyperlinked" navigation to related commands.
- Detailed access for every command.
- Supports all built in fonts.
- Detailed description of the related flags used by the command / function.
- Detailed description of all flags.
- Detailed description of all keyboard shortcuts.
- Detailed description of all reserved variables.
- Detailed description of the Computer Algebra System.
The new help in detail.
Use the help entry for HELP to learn how to use the new help.
Get help for every command directly from the stack.
Jump directly to any related command (Key [APPS]) ...
... or move to any other help entry.
Get stack diagram for every command. (Key [VAR])
Use [VAR] to toggle between the help and the stack diagram.
Push example onto the stack. (Key [ECHO])
Help is available in every Choose Box menu ...
... and from the catalog of all functions.
Help is available from every environment where the catalog of all
functions is available.
For example in the programming environment ...
... so you can look up every command while you are programming.
And then paste the command you need into the programming environment.
Supports all built in fonts.
See detailed description of the related flags (Key [HIST]) used by the
command or the function ...
... or view all flags. (Key [y^x])
Detailed description of all keyboard shortcuts. (Key [EVAL])
Detailed description of all reserved variables. (Key [√X])
Detailed description of the Computer Algebra System. (Key [EEX])
Suggestions, criticism and/or improvements ?
Please report any bugs
and/or spelling mistakes
and/or anything else notable
to me. Thanks.